3975 Steve Reynolds Boulevard, Norcross, Georgia 30093 USA
- B. Reiss ( Sales Manager )
- E. Delger ( Sales Manager )
- B. Schmitt ( Field Service Technician )
- J. Shields ( Chief Learning Officer )
Enzymatic Deinking Technologies
Europe: Postbus 36, 2040 AA Zandvoort, Niederlande
An international bio-industrial company, EDT is a pioneer and leader in enzymatic treatments for mills manufacturing all grades of pulp and paper. EDT’s technologies help mills produce more tons, higher quality tons and less costly tons. Achievement of Corporate Sustainability Goals is central to many engagements. Now in its 20 th year, EDT is featuring two of its most exciting technologies:
- EDT’s Refinase® program for enzymatic fiber modification cleans and changes fibre surfaces to produce more bonding sites and better prepare pulp for papermaking. Gains in sheet strength can be leveraged in many ways and are joined by drainage and retention improvements that provide a breadth of benefits across the broad mix of paper grades. Improved machine and converting performance create great values to produce more tons and happier customers.
- EDT's Enzynk® technology uses mill-tailored enzyme formulations to better detach and remove ink, stickies, and ash in the processing of waste paper. Improved pulp dirt counts, stickies counts, and brightness enable mills to reduce costs in furnish mix, other chemistries, and improve fiber yield while enhancing runnability on the paper machine and in converting.